Programme Manager - Infrastructure
|Job Title:||Programme Manager - Infrastructure|
|Salary:||£60000 - £75000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Adam King|
|Job Published:||January 21, 2021 15:14|
You will be responsible for leading a team of project managers, managing stakeholders and negotiating contracts.
This is suitable for working from home but will involve travel around the south west.
About the job:
They currently require the services of a Programme Manager. This role includes:-
- Ensure that the overall programme is managed consistently
- Lead a team of Project Managers
- Create and maintain clear project documentation
- Identify and manage potential risks
- Negotiate terms and conditions
- Manage key stakeholders
- Experience in Utilities / Renewables Infrastructure preferred
- Leadership of multi-disciplined teams
- Strong project and programme management skills
- Experience working with Highways, Councils and Local Communities
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent knowledge of southern and southwest counties preferred
Apply through the link ASAP! This role will not be available long.
Home-based (South West area)
Key Skills: project, programme, leader, manager, renewable, renewables, utilities, fibre, broadband, internet, infrastructure, farmers, local communities, councils.
This is a permanent position.
Electus Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Support Programme Manager
£55000 - £74500 per annum + Bens
Senior Project Manager
£50000 - £60000 per annum + Excellent Benefits Package + High Bonus
Technical Sales Manager (Defence)
£50000 - £55000 per annum + bonus and benefits
Test Team Manager
Shipley, West Yorkshire
Site Project Manager (Nuclear)
Romney Marsh, Kent
£55000 - £60000 per annum + £negotiable