|Job Title:||Programme Manager|
|Contact Name:||Adam King|
|Job Published:||October 03, 2017 13:33|
You will be given an excellent salary, benefits and bonus plus career development options. Experience within the industry and relevant qualifications are essential for this leadership position.
Below are some further details on the role. At the bottom of the page is where you can apply.
About the job:
They currently require the services of a Programme Manager. This role includes:-
- Leading multi-disciplinary programmes
- Managing finances and resources
- Providing professional project management and support
- Building and maintaining excellent customer relationships
- Identifying and managing programme related risks
- Contributing ideas towards continuous improvement of programme strategy
- Monitoring project Key Performance Indicators
- Management of engineering projects / programmes
- Defence and/or Aerospace experience
- Degree level qualification (or equivalent)
- Project / programme management qualification preferred (APMP, MSP etc.)
Apply through the link ASAP! This role will not be available long.
Key Skills: project, programme, apmp, engineer, engineering, defence, aerospace, aviation risk, mod, ministry of defence, de&s, abbey wood, mechanical, electronics, manufacturing, production.
Due to the nature of work undertaken at our client's site, incumbents of these positions are required to meet special nationality rules and therefore these vacancies are only open to sole British Citizens. Applicants who meet this criteria will also be required to undergo security clearance vetting, if not already security cleared to a minimum SC level.
This is a permanent position.
Electus Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Programme Quality Manager
High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
Hastings, East Sussex
£40000 - £48000 per annum + Bens
Engineering Project Manager
Littlehampton, West Sussex
£30000 - £45000 per annum + DOE + benefits