Project and Change Manager - Defence
|Job Title:||Project and Change Manager - Defence|
|Salary:||£40000 - £75000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Adam King|
|Job Published:||January 28, 2021 14:36|
Current DV Clearance for Defence (MOD DV) or national security (UKIC) is essential for this role.
This permanent role can be based in Cheltenham or Bristol.
Below are some further details on the role. At the bottom of the page is where you can apply.
About the job:
They currently require the services of Management Consultants. This role includes:-
- Delivering a range of high quality project / business change assignments
- Developing plans, managing risk and benefits
- Developing and sharing thought leadership
- Building and sustaining strong client and stakeholder relationships
- Developing and embedding agreed approaches and ways of working.
- Working collaboratively with all functions throughout the clients' business.
- Driving awareness and understanding of current approaches and tools.
- Strong business change or project management background
- DV cleared experience in Defence or National Security
- Developed and delivered business change strategies and plans
- Good project management understanding and experience
- Current and active DV Clearance
Cheltenham or Bristol
Key Skills: consultant, consultancy, project, programme, leader, management, requirements, benefits, business, risk, transformation, analysis, change, defence, national security, government communications, gchq, dv clearance, dv cleared, developed vetted, ministry or defence, mod
Due to the nature of work undertaken at our client's site, incumbents of these positions are required to meet special nationality rules and therefore these vacancies are only open to sole British Citizens. Applicants who meet this criteria will also be required to have their current DV Clearance transferred.
This is a permanent position.
Electus Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's