Project and Change Manager - National Security
|Job Title:||Project and Change Manager - National Security|
|Salary:||£40000 - £75000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Adam King|
|Job Published:||January 08, 2021 10:26|
This role requires DV Clearance for national security (UKIC).
You will be delivering change projects for a large government client in the Security sector.
Below are some further details on the role. At the bottom of the page is where you can apply.
About the job:
They currently require the services of a Project and Change Management Consultant with UKIC DV Clearance. This role includes:-
- Delivering a range of high quality business change assignments
- Developing business change plans, managing risk and benefits
- Developing and sharing thought leadership
- Building and sustaining strong client and stakeholder relationships
- Developing and embedding agreed approaches and ways of working.
- Working collaboratively with all functions throughout the clients' business.
- Driving awareness and understanding of business change approaches and tools.
- DV Clearance for National Security (UKIC)
- Strong business change and/or project management background
- National Security experience
Project and Change Management Consultant
Key Skills: consultant, consultancy, project, programme, leader, management, requirements, benefits, business, risk, transformation, analysis, change, defence, national security, government communications, gchq, dv clearance, dv cleared, developed vetted
Due to the nature of work undertaken at our client's site, incumbents of these positions are required to meet special nationality rules and therefore these vacancies are only open to sole British Citizens. Applicants who meet this criteria will also be required to have their current UKIC DV Clearance transferred.
This is a permanent position.
Electus Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£50000 - £60000 per annum
£40000 - £58000 per annum + Excellent Benefits Package
Senior Project Manager
£50000 - £60000 per annum + Excellent Benefits Package + High Bonus
Senior Project Manager
City of London, London
£60000 - £75000 per annum