|Job Title:||Project Controller|
|Salary:||£30000 - £50000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Adam King|
|Job Published:||June 27, 2019 09:01|
You will ideally have experience working with public sector clients in Defence, Policing or Central Government.
Stakeholder management and communication is a key aspect of this consultancy role.
Below are some further details on the role. At the bottom of the page is where you can apply.
About the job:
They currently require the services of a Project Controller. This role includes:
- Controlling and reporting of project performance
- Preparing Project Management Reporting Packs
- Providing KPI metrics
- Creating and maintaining Project WBS structures
- Monitoring project Milestone delivery
- Supporting creation and maintenance of EVM reporting
- A track record of project controls
- Proven experience within Defence, Policing or Central Government
- Good stakeholder management skills
- Project management qualifications would be an advantage
Bristol or London
£30-50K (depending on experience)
Key Skills: project, programme, defence, risk, controls, controller, scheduler, schedule, PMO, primavera, p6, Microsoft Project, APMP, APM, PMI, Association of Project Management
This is a permanent position.
Electus Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
P6 Project Planner
£30000 - £40000 per annum
Project Management Consultant - Nuclear
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£50000 - £65000 per annum
Project Engineer - Vehicle Structures
Littlehampton, West Sussex
Project Manager - Ministry of Defence
£30000 - £50000 per annum