|Job Title:||Project Controller|
|Salary:||£35000 - £50000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Adam King|
|Job Published:||March 03, 2020 13:29|
You will be given transparent career development opportunities including a variety of training and qualification choices.
Ideally you will have experience in the Nuclear, Construction or Defence industry.
Below are some further details on the role. At the bottom of the page is where you can apply.
About the job:
They currently require the services of a Project Controller. This role includes:
- Controlling and reporting of project performance
- Preparing Project Management Reporting Packs
- Providing KPI metrics
- Creating and maintaining Project WBS structures
- Monitoring project Milestone delivery
- Supporting creation and maintenance of EVM reporting
- A track record of project controls
- Experience within Nuclear, Construction or Defence is preferred
- Good stakeholder management skills
- Project management qualification would be an advantage
- Requires SC clearance or the ability to obtain clearance
£40-55K (depending on experience)
Key Skills: project, programme, nuclear, civil engineering, risk, controls, controller, scheduler, schedule, PMO, primavera, p6, Microsoft Project, APMP, APM, PMI, Association of Project Management
Due to the nature of work undertaken at our client's site, incumbents of these positions are required to meet special nationality rules and therefore these vacancies are only open to British Citizens. Applicants who meet this criteria will also be required to undergo security clearance vetting, if not already security cleared to a minimum SC level.
This is a permanent position.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's