|Job Title:||Project Controller|
|Salary:||£35000 - £50000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Adam King|
|Job Published:||April 16, 2021 11:05|
You will be supporting complex, high value programmes and will therefore need good stakeholder management skills.
You will be given an excellent benefits package and a variety of training options.
Below are some further details on the role. At the bottom of the page is where you can apply.
About the job:
They currently require the services of a Project Controller. This role includes:
- Guiding and supporting Programme and Project Teams
- Controlling and reporting of project performance
- Preparing Project Management Reporting Packs
- Providing KPI metrics
- Creating and maintaining Project WBS structures
- Monitoring project Milestone delivery
- Supporting creation and maintenance of EVM reporting
- A track record of project controls
- Proven experience within Defence
- Current, valid security clearance to SC level is essential
- Good stakeholder management skills
- Project management qualifications would be an advantage
Apply through the link ASAP! This role will not be available long.
£35-50K (depending on experience)
Key Skills: project, programme, defence, police, central government, risk, RAID, controls, controller, scheduler, schedule, PMO, primavera, p6, MS Project, Microsoft Project
Due to the nature of work undertaken at our client's site, incumbents of these positions are required to meet special nationality rules and therefore these vacancies are only open to sole British Citizens. Applicants who meet this criterion must already be security cleared to a minimum SC level.
This is a permanent position.
Electus Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's