|Job Title:||Project Controller|
|Salary:||£30000 - £50000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Adam King|
|Job Published:||July 23, 2018 11:44|
You will supporting complex, high value programmes and will therefore need good stakeholder management skills.
A strong user of Microsoft Project is essential for this role.
Below are some further details on the role. At the bottom of the page is where you can apply.
About the job:
They currently require the services of a Project Controller. This role includes:
- Guiding and supporting Progreamme and Project Teams
- Controlling and reporting of project performance
- Preparing Project Management Reporting Packs
- Providing KPI metrics
- Creating and maintaining Project WBS structures
- Monitoring project Milestone delivery
- Supporting creation and maintenance of EVM reporting
- A track record of project controls and/or scheduling
- Proven experience within Engineering
- Good stakeholder management skills
- Strong user of Microsoft Project
Apply through the link ASAP! This role will not be available long.
Various Locations Available
£30-50K (depending on experience)
Key Skills: project, programme, engineer, engineering, defence, risk, controls, controller, scheduler, schedule, Fife, Dunfermline, Kirkcaldy, Glenrothes, Rosyth, Essex, London, Harlow, Hertford, Hertfordshire, Lincolnshire, Lincoln, Waddington
Due to the nature of work undertaken at our client's site, incumbents of these positions are required to meet special nationality rules and therefore these vacancies are only open to sole British Citizens. Applicants who meet this criterion will also be required to undergo security clearance vetting, if not already security cleared to a minimum SC level.
This is a permanent position.
Electus Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£30000 - £60000 per annum + Bonuses
£50000 - £55000 per annum + Flexi Work
High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
£40000 - £45000 per annum
£35000 - £40000 per annum