Project Controller - Defence
|Job Title:||Project Controller - Defence|
|Salary:||£40000 - £50000 per annum + Bonuses, healthcare, dental|
|Contact Name:||Adam King|
|Job Published:||October 20, 2020 11:21|
You will be supporting complex, high value programmes and will therefore need good stakeholder management skills.
You will be given an excellent benefits package including 8% employer contribution to pension, private healthcare and private dental.
Below are some further details on the role. At the bottom of the page is where you can apply.
About the job:
They currently require the services of a Project Controller. This role includes:
- Guiding and supporting Programme and Project Teams
- Controlling and reporting of project performance
- Preparing Project Management Reporting Packs
- Providing KPI metrics
- Creating and maintaining Project WBS structures
- Monitoring project Milestone delivery
- Supporting creation and maintenance of EVM reporting
- A track record of project controls
- Proven experience within Defence
- Good stakeholder management skills
- Degree level qualification preferred
- Project management qualifications would be an advantage
Apply through the link ASAP! This role will not be available long.
Project Controller / Project Controls Manager
£40-50K (depending on experience)
Key Skills: project, programme, engineer, engineering, defence, risk, controls, controller, scheduler, schedule, PMO, primavera, p6
Due to the nature of work undertaken at our client's site, incumbents of these positions are required to meet special nationality rules and therefore these vacancies are only open to sole British Citizens. Applicants who meet this criterion will also be required to undergo security clearance vetting, if not already security cleared to a minimum SC level.
This is a permanent position.
Electus Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's