Project Controller - Defence
|Job Title:||Project Controller - Defence|
|Salary:||£30000 - £50000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Adam King|
|Job Published:||November 01, 2019 08:50|
You will be given transparent career development opportunities including a variety of training and qualification choices.
You will have experience working in Defence (ideally with MOD). Stakeholder management and communication is a key aspect of this consultancy role.
Below are some further details on the role. At the bottom of the page is where you can apply.
About the job:
They currently require the services of a Project Controller. This role includes:
- Controlling and reporting of project performance
- Preparing Project Management Reporting Packs
- Providing KPI metrics
- Creating and maintaining Project WBS structures
- Monitoring project Milestone delivery
- Supporting creation and maintenance of EVM reporting
- A track record of project controls
- Proven experience within Defence
- P6 or MSP experience preferred but not essential
- Good stakeholder management skills
- Project management qualifications would be an advantage
£30-50K (depending on experience)
Key Skills: project, programme, defence, risk, controls, controller, scheduler, schedule, PMO, primavera, p6, Microsoft Project, APMP, APM, PMI, Association of Project Management
Due to the nature of work undertaken at our client's site, incumbents of these positions are required to meet special nationality rules and therefore these vacancies are only open to British Citizens. Applicants who meet this criteria will also be required to undergo security clearance vetting, if not already security cleared to a minimum SC level.
This is a permanent position.
Electus Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Project Manager - Defence Systems
West London, London
£40000 - £60000 per annum
Junior Project Management Consultant - Defence
£30000 - £40000 per annum
£30000 - £45000 per annum
Defence and Security Consultant
£30000 - £60000 per annum