Job descriptionYour experience of project controls would be of immediate value to my client.
You will be supporting complex, high value programmes and will therefore need good stakeholder management skills.
You will be given an excellent benefits package and a variety of certified training options.
Below are some further details on the role. At the bottom of the page is where you can apply.
About the job:
They currently require the services of a Project Controls Consultant. This role includes:
- Guiding and supporting Programme and Project Teams
- Controlling and reporting of project performance
- Preparing Project Management Reporting Packs
- Providing KPI metrics
- Creating and maintaining Project WBS structures
- Monitoring project Milestone delivery
- Supporting creation and maintenance of EVM reporting
- A track record of project controls
- Good stakeholder management skills
- Project management qualifications would be an advantage
Apply through the link ASAP! This role will not be available long.
London and Bristol locations available
£35-55K (depending on experience)
Key Skills: project, programme, defence, police, central government, risk, RAID, controls, controller, scheduler, schedule, PMO, primavera, p6, MS Project, Microsoft Project
Due to the nature of work undertaken at our client's site, incumbents of these positions are required to meet special nationality rules and therefore these vacancies are only open to sole British Citizens. Applicants who meet this criterion must already be security cleared to a minimum SC level.
This is a permanent position.