Job descriptionYour experience of project controls can prove a vital asset to my client. Preference is for experience in Engineering, Nuclear, Construction or Defence.
This role will allow you to work across multiple industries whilst developing wider P3M and consulting skills.
You will be offered a varied role and an excellent benefits package, as well as training and several career development options.
Whilst there is a lot of homeworking available, you must be based in the South West region (Bristol, Somerset, Devon etc.) or be willing to relocate there permanently.
Below are some further details on the role. At the bottom of the page is where you can apply.
About the job:
They currently require the services of Project Controls Consultants. This role includes:
- Guiding and supporting Programme and Project Teams
- Controlling and reporting of project performance
- Preparing Project Management Reporting Packs
- Providing KPI metrics
- Creating and maintaining Project WBS structures
- Monitoring project Milestone delivery
- Supporting creation and maintenance of EVM reporting
- A track record of project controls
- Proven experience within Engineering, Nuclear, Construction or Defence
- Good stakeholder management skills
Project Controls Consultant
Various Locations available across the southwest
£35-65K salary depending on experience
Keywords: programme, project, prince2, apmp, planning, controller, project controls, planner, engineering, defence, construction, civil nuclear, military, primavera, P6
This is a permanent position.