Job descriptionYour experience of planning using Primavera P6 can prove a vital asset to my client. Preference is for experience in Engineering, Nuclear or Construction but all industries will be considered.
This role will allow you to work across multiple industries whilst developing wider P3M and consulting skills.
You will be offered a varied role and an excellent benefits package, as well as training and several career development options.
Whilst there is a lot of homeworking available, you must be based in the South West region or be willing to relocate there permanently.
Below are some further details on the role. At the bottom of the page is where you can apply.
About the job:
They currently require the services of a Project Controls Manager. This role includes:
- Guiding and supporting Programme and Project Teams
- Controlling and reporting of project performance
- Preparing Project Management Reporting Packs
- Providing KPI metrics
- Creating and maintaining Project WBS structures
- Monitoring project Milestone delivery
- Supporting creation and maintenance of EVM reporting
- A track record of project controls
- Proven experience within Engineering, Nuclear or Construction
- Good stakeholder management skills
Project Controls Manager
Bridgwater (Bristol, Plymouth and Exeter locations also available)
£45-55K salary depending on experience
Keywords: programme, project, prince2, apmp, planning, controller, project controls, planner, engineering, defence, construction, civil nuclear, military, primavera, P6
This is a permanent position.