Job descriptionYour background and knowledge of Risk Management and conducting risk reviews will make a real impact for my client.
This role will allow you to work across multiple industries whilst developing wider P3M and consulting skills.
You will be offered a varied role and an excellent benefits package, as well as training and several career development options.
Whilst there is a lot of homeworking available, you must be based in the South West region or be willing to relocate there permanently.
Career progression is seen as a key part of company strategy.
They are looking for a Senior Project Controls Engineer - Risk to join them:
Duties and Responsibilities will include:
- Facilitate identification, assessment, mitigation and prioritisation of threats, opportunities within a programme.
- Maintain visibility of threat/opportunity trigger points to facilitate risk exposure profiling, timely draw down of risk contingency or retirement of threat/opportunity.
- Use risk data to inform funding decisions and annual planning cycles.
- Support Project Managers with identification and recording of appropriate management responses which are measurable and specific, to inform the post mitigated positions.
- Produce risk reports as required, in a timely manner, to support the effective communication of threat & opportunities.
- Conduct quantitative risk assessment (cost and schedule) to inform project contingency levels.
To be suitable for this role you will:
- You will have experience in project controls on major infrastructure projects
- You will have Risk workshop facilitation experience
- You will have Computer literacy in Microsoft applications, Business Intelligence (BI) tools and Knowledge and Proficiency with other project control software.
Locations Considered: Bristol, Bridgewater, Plymouth, Southwest (Flexible working will be offered)
40-60K + Benefits including Bonus, Flexible Working & More
Risk Manager, Project Controls, Active Risk Manager, ARM
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a globally recognised company, who are keen to develop and enhance your skills further whilst being exposed to a variety of projects across multiple domains.
Due to the nature of work undertaken at our client's site, incumbents of these positions are required to meet special nationality rules and therefore these vacancies are only open to British Citizens. Applicants who meet this criterion will also be required to undergo security clearance vetting, if not already security cleared to a minimum SC level.
Electus Recruitment Solutions provides specialist engineering and technical recruitment solutions to several high technology industries. We thank you for your interest in this vacancy. If you don't hear from us within 7 working days, please presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. You are of course free to resubmit your CV/details in the future and we shall assess your suitability at that time.
This role is a permanent position