Project Management Consultant
|Job Title:||Project Management Consultant|
|Salary:||£35000 - £50000 per annum + Private healthcare, bonuses|
|Contact Name:||Adam King|
|Job Published:||April 23, 2021 09:57|
During this time, work will likely be based from home if possible. Future working arrangements will be flexible but it would be useful to live within a reasonable distance from Bristol.
In additional to salary, the benefits package is excellent and includes private healthcare, bonuses, great pension and additional privileges.
It is essential you are able to obtain SC security clearance, if not already in place.
This is a permanent role based in Bristol.
Below are some further details on the role. At the bottom of the page is where you can apply.
About the job:
They currently require the services of a Project Management Consultant. This role includes:-
- Working on large and complex programmes in defence and infrastructure
- Both consulting and working as a member of a larger team
- Advise and guide clients on effective project and programme management practices
- Solve problems and become a valued member of any team
- Form strong relationships with clients and stakeholders
- Experience in project management, controls or PMO
- Background in relevant industry - Defence, Government, Nuclear, Rail etc.
- APM PMQ or similar relevant qualification
- Ability to obtain SC level security clearance
Keywords: programme, project, prince2, apm pmq, apmp, defence, energy, nuclear, rail, transport infrastructure, government
Due to the nature of work undertaken at our client's site, incumbents of these positions are required to meet special nationality rules and therefore these vacancies are only open to sole British Citizens. Applicants who meet this criteria will also be required to undergo security clearance vetting, if not already security cleared to a minimum SC level.
This is a permanent position.
Electus Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's