Project Management Consultant - Defence and Government
|Job Title:||Project Management Consultant - Defence and Government|
|Salary:||£30000 - £60000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Adam King|
|Job Published:||January 03, 2020 10:57|
You will be working onsite within public sector clients in London.
This is a permanent role, working for a management consultancy.
Below are some further details on the role. At the bottom of the page is where you can apply.
About the job:
They currently require the services of a Project Management Consultant. This role includes:-
- Leading project delivery or managing project controls
- Developing strong working relationships with stakeholders
- Identifying and mitigating risks
- Leading and coordinating support staff
- Liaising with stakeholders, suppliers and subcontractors
- Monitoring project cost, time and quality against set parameters
- Experience in Police, Defence or Government
- Experience in project delivery or controls
- Excellent customer-facing skills
- Desire to work as a management consultant
Project Management Consultant
£30K - £60K (various levels of consultant available)
Keywords: programme, project, prince 2, apmp, defence, police, policing, government, public sector, consultant, consulting, consultancy
Due to the nature of work undertaken at our client's site, incumbents of these positions are required to meet special nationality rules and therefore these vacancies are only open to sole British Citizens. Applicants who meet this criteria will also be required to undergo security clearance vetting, if not already security cleared to a minimum SC level.
This is a permanent position.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
P6 Planner - Defence or Nuclear
£40000 - £50000 per annum
Bolton, Greater Manchester
£39000 - £43000 per annum + Bens
£35000 - £42000 per annum + Bens
Requirements and Acceptance Engineer
Project Procurement Manager
High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire