Project Management Consultant - Defence
|Job Title:||Project Management Consultant - Defence|
|Location:||Andover, Hampshire, S. E. England, England|
|Salary:||£30000 - £50000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Adam King|
|Job Published:||September 12, 2019 10:18|
You will have a strong Defence background, preferably working with MOD or related public sector agencies.
This is a permanent role, working for a management consultancy.
Below are some further details on the role. At the bottom of the page is where you can apply.
About the job:
They currently require the services of a Project Manager. This role includes:-
- Leading projects through their full life cycle
- Developing strong working relationships with stakeholders
- Identifying and mitigating risks
- Leading and coordinating support staff (for more senior level role)
- Liaising with stakeholders, suppliers and subcontractors
- Monitoring project cost, time and quality against set parameters
- Experience managing projects in the Defence industry
- Experience working with MoD or related public sector departments
- Excellent customer-facing skills
- Desire to work as a management consultant
- APMP or Prince 2 qualification
Keywords: programme, project, prince2, apmp, engineering, defence, aerospace, consultant, consulting, consultancy
Due to the nature of work undertaken at our client's site, incumbents of these positions are required to meet special nationality rules and therefore these vacancies are only open to sole British Citizens. Applicants who meet this criteria will also be required to undergo security clearance vetting, if not already security cleared to a minimum SC level.
This is a permanent position.
Electus Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Project Manager - Defence
£35000 - £50000 per annum
P6 Project Planner - Defence
£40000 - £50000 per annum
Change Manager - Defence
£40000 - £50000 per annum + 8% pension, healthcare, dental
Technical Director Defence and Digital
£40000 - £50000 per annum + 8% pension, healthcare, dental, bonuses