Project Management Consultant - Mechanical Engineering
|Job Title:||Project Management Consultant - Mechanical Engineering|
|Salary:||£40000 - £65000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Adam King|
|Job Published:||November 13, 2019 16:31|
You will be given a transparent career pathway plus excellent training and development opportunities.
This role is working for a management consultancy and can be based in either Basingstoke or Bristol.
Below are some further details on the role. At the bottom of the page is where you can apply.
About the job:
They currently require the services of a Project Management Consultant. This role includes:-
- Working with clients in the Civil Nuclear and Oil & Gas industries
- Project creation, development and delivery
- Developing solutions to clients' mechanical engineering problems
- Senior stakeholder management
- Supporting the growth of the P3M Consultancy Practice
- Background in either Oil & Gas or Civil Nuclear
- Chartered Mechanical Engineer
- Some experience managing projects
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
Project Management Consultant
£40-65K depending on experience
Basingstoke or Bristol
Keywords: project management, programme, project, prince2, apmp, mechanical engineering, technical, civil nuclear, oil and gas, O&G, power plant, energy, portfolio, PPM, P3M
Due to the nature of work undertaken at our client's site, incumbents of these positions are required to meet special nationality rules and therefore these vacancies are only open to British Citizens. Applicants who meet this criteria will also be required to undergo security clearance vetting, if not already security cleared to a minimum SC level.
This is a permanent position.
Electus Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Project Management Consultant - Defence
£60000 - £65000 per annum
Engineering Configuration Support
Principal Mechanical Design Engineer
Nuclear Mechanical Engineer