Project Management Consultant - Metropolitan Police
|Job Title:||Project Management Consultant - Metropolitan Police|
|Salary:||£30000 - £50000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Adam King|
|Job Published:||October 23, 2019 16:37|
You will be working onsite with the Metropolitan Police in London within project delivery or controls.
You will have a strong public sector background, preferably Defence or Police.
This is a permanent role, working for a management consultancy.
Below are some further details on the role. At the bottom of the page is where you can apply.
About the job:
They currently require the services of a Project Management Consultant. This role includes:-
- Leading project delivery or managing project controls
- Developing strong working relationships with stakeholders
- Identifying and mitigating risks
- Leading and coordinating support staff
- Liaising with stakeholders, suppliers and subcontractors
- Monitoring project cost, time and quality against set parameters
- Experience in Police, Defence or Government
- Strong background in project delivery or controls
- Excellent customer-facing skills
- Desire to work as a management consultant
- APMP, Prince 2 or similar qualification
Keywords: programme, project, prince 2, apmp, defence, police, policing, government, public sector, consultant, consulting, consultancy
Due to the nature of work undertaken at our client's site, incumbents of these positions are required to meet special nationality rules and therefore these vacancies are only open to sole British Citizens. Applicants who meet this criteria will also be required to undergo security clearance vetting, if not already security cleared to a minimum SC level.
This is a permanent position.
Electus Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's