Project Management Consultant - Nuclear
|Job Title:||Project Management Consultant - Nuclear|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£50000 - £65000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Adam King|
|Job Published:||July 08, 2019 12:02|
You will be managing commercial, business winning projects in the Civil Nuclear sector.
This role is working for a management consultancy and can be based in either Manchester or Glasgow.
Below are some further details on the role. At the bottom of the page is where you can apply.
About the job:
They currently require the services of a Project Management Consultant. This role includes:-
- Working with clients in the Civil Nuclear industry
- Project creation, development and delivery
- Senior stakeholder management
- Developing bids or business cases for successful client development
- Supporting the growth of the P3M Consultancy Practice
- Experience of bidding, business development or consultancy
- Background in Civil Nuclear
- Strong understanding and experience of the project management lifecycle
- Project management qualification (APMP, Prince 2, MSP)
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Current or recently lapsed SC clearance
Project Management Consultant
£50-65K depending on experience
Greater Manchester or Glasgow
Keywords: project management, programme, project, prince2, apmp, engineering, technical, defence, nuclear, energy, portfolio, PPM, P3M, sales, bids, bidding, business development, business winning.
Due to the nature of work undertaken at our client's site, incumbents of these positions are required to meet special nationality rules and therefore these vacancies are only open to British Citizens. Applicants who meet this criteria will also be required to undergo security clearance vetting, if not already security cleared to a minimum SC level.
This is a permanent position.
Electus Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
DV Cleared Project Management Consultant
£40000 - £75000 per annum
Nuclear Safety Engineer
£45000 - £65000 per annum
Principal Environmental Consultant
£45000 - £50000 per annum + benefits
Senior/Principal Maritime Safety Consultant
Principal PMO Consultant - Defence
£60000 - £65000 per annum + 8% Pension, Healthcare, Dental, Bonuses