Project Management Consultant
|Job Title:||Project Management Consultant|
|Salary:||£40000 - £50000 per annum + 10-15% Bonus + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Adam King|
|Job Published:||March 15, 2018 14:09|
You will have the option of various career advancement pathways and be encouraged to pursue additional skills through personal development.
Below are some further details on the role. At the bottom of the page is where you can apply.
About the job:
They currently require the services of a Project Manager. This role includes:-
- Lead multi-disciplinary projects throughout lifecycle
- Providing professional project management and support
- Build and maintain excellent internal and external customer relationships
- Project Manage and deliver projects
- Identify and manage project related risks
- Contribute ideas towards continuous improvement of programme strategy
- Monitoring project Key Performance Indicators
- Project Management in an engineering environment
- Project management qualification, preferably Agile or APMP
- Experience of stakeholder and customer management
- Background in Defence or Energy industries would be advantageous
Apply through the link ASAP! This role will not be available long.
£40-50K Basic + 10-15% bonus + Benefits
Key Skills: project, programme, apmp, agile, engineer, engineering, defence, aerospace, nuclear, energy, power, rail, mod, naval, submarines, aviation, aircraft, land, derby, midlands, Birmingham, Stafford, stoke, burton, Lichfield, Leicester
Due to the nature of work undertaken at our client's site, incumbents of these positions are required to meet special nationality rules and therefore these vacancies are only open to sole British Citizens. Applicants who meet this criteria will also be required to undergo security clearance vetting, if not already security cleared to a minimum SC level.
This is a permanent position.
Electus Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's