Project Management Office (PMO) Manager
|Job Title:||Project Management Office (PMO) Manager|
|Contact Name:||Adam King|
|Job Published:||March 09, 2018 14:28|
You will be tasked with leading a small team within project and product support for this high technology organisation. In addition to salary, you will be given a bonus, an excellent company contribution to pension and an extensive benefits package.
Below are some further details on the role. At the bottom of the page is where you can apply.
About the job:
They currently require the services of a PMO Manager. This role includes:-
- Providing support to project and product teams
- Lead a small team within project administration
- Producing reports required across various functions
- Monitoring programme performance and advising key stakeholders
- Leading project and risk review meetings
- Supporting evaluation and review of programmes
- Leadership of a small team within PMO or Planning
- Experience in Engineering, Manufacturing, Aerospace or Rail industry
- Strong experience in Microsoft Project
£50-60K + Flexible Working + Bonus + 12% matched pension
Keywords: programme, project, prince2, apmp, engineering, technical, defence, aerospace, quality, portfolio, PPM, metrics, KPI, PMP, configuration management, excel
Due to the nature of work undertaken at our client's site, incumbents of these positions are required to meet special nationality rules and therefore these vacancies are only open to British Citizens. Applicants who meet this criteria will also be required to undergo security clearance vetting, if not already security cleared to a minimum SC level.
This is a permanent position.
Electus Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£40000 - £45000 per annum
Project Manager - Intellectual Property
£45000 - £570000 per annum + bonus
Lead Asset Management Consultant
Supply Chain Management Lead
£40000 - £50000 per annum + Bens