Job descriptionYour experience of project management in defence and security would be a great asset to my client.
Working on digital projects across defence and security, you can largely work from home if preferred, although there will be some travel to the office / client sites around the local area.
In additional to salary, the benefits package is excellent and includes private healthcare, dental, bonuses, great pension and additional privileges.
Below are some further details on the role. At the bottom of the page is where you can apply.
About the job:
They currently require the services of a Digital Project Manager. This role includes:-
- Working on large and complex programmes in various industries across defence, engineering and infrastructure
- Both consulting and working as a member of a larger team
- Delivering complex projects on behalf of clients
- Solve problems and become a valued member of any team
- Form strong relationships with clients and stakeholders
- Experience in project or programme management
- Background in relevant industry - Defence, Government, Military, National Security
- Agile, APM PMQ, Prince 2, MSP or similar relevant qualification
- Security cleared to SC, DV or UKIC level
Keywords: programme, project, prince2, agile, apm pmq, msp, defence, national security, government, military, ukic, sc, dv, Bristol, Corsham, Cheltenham
Due to the nature of work undertaken at our client's site, incumbents of these positions are required to meet special nationality rules and therefore these vacancies are only open to sole British Citizens.
This is a permanent position.