Job descriptionYour experience managing projects within Engineering can prove a vital asset to my client.
This role is hybrid working with client office location based in Plymouth.
You will be given the opportunty to deliver projects across multiple industries with multiple customers.
This is a permanent role.
Below are some further details on the role. At the bottom of the page is where you can apply.
About the job:
They currently require the services of a Project Manager. This role includes:-
- Leading projects through their full life cycle
- Developing strong working relationships with stakeholders
- Identifying and mitigating risks
- Leading and coordinating support staff
- Liaising with stakeholders, suppliers and subcontractors
- Monitoring project cost, time and quality against set parameters
- Experience managing projects in Engineering - Defence, Nuclear, Highways, Utilities etc
- Project management related qualification such as APM, Prince 2 or MSP
Keywords: programme, project, prince2, apm pmq, defence, engineering, utilities, energy, nuclear, consultant, consulting, consultancy, defence, Plymouth, Devon, Cornwall.
Due to the nature of work undertaken at our client's site, incumbents of these positions are required to meet special nationality rules and therefore these vacancies are only open to sole British Citizens.
This is a permanent position.