|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Contact Name:||Adam King|
|Job Published:||July 30, 2017 10:33|
You will be given an excellent benefits package, a key role in high profile programmes and a number of career development choices
Aerospace experience and a project management qualification are vital for this role.
Below are some further details on the role. At the bottom of the page is where you can apply.
About the job:
They currently require the services of a Project Manager. This role includes:-
- Working closely with the customers, building strong relationships
- Project delivery within agreed parameters
- Liaise daily with relevant functions in the company
- Supporting the bidding and business development teams
- Assisting the development of new products to meet customer needs
- Managing the budget of assigned projects
- Building relationships with key stakeholders
- Experience working on complex projects within Aerospace
- Customer and/or new products experience highly regarded
- Experience in more than one project phase preferred
- A Project / Programme Management qualification (Prince 2, APM, MSP)
£40K - £60K (depending on experience)
Keywords: project, programme, engineering, manufacturing, government, defence, aerospace, aviation, association of project managers, managing successful programme, bournemouth, poole, weymouth, salisbury, southampton
Due to the nature of work undertaken at our client's site, incumbents of these positions are required to meet special nationality rules and therefore these vacancies are only open to British Citizens. Applicants who meet this criteria will also be required to undergo security clearance vetting, if not already security cleared, to a minimum SC level.
This is a permanent position.
Electus Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Project Manager (Nuclear Construction)
£50000 - £70000 per annum + DOE + benefits
Senior Project Manager - Energy, Hamburg
€70000 - €80000 per annum