|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Location:||High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire|
|Salary:||£30000 - £40000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Adam King|
|Job Published:||October 03, 2017 10:32|
This is an excellent opportunity for someone currently supporting project managers or managing smaller projects and looking to progress their career.
Below are some further details on the role. At the bottom of the page is where you can apply.
About the job:
They currently require the services of a Project Manager. This role includes:-
- Providing support to more senior Project Managers
- Managing smaller projects
- Managing project baselines and mitigation of potential risks
- Scheduling and controlling the projects including budgets
- Liaising with stakeholders, suppliers and subcontractors
- Monitoring project cost, time and quality against set parameters
- Experience supporting costing / budgeting of projects
- Proven record of project support, including EVM and scheduling
- Good understanding of planning, time constraints and quality management
- Experience in a technical environment advantageous but not essential
Apply through the link ASAP! This role will not be available long.
£30-40K + Flexible Working
Keywords: programme, project, prince2, apmp, scheduling, controller, scheduler, planner, engineering, technical, defence, aerospace, accounting, quality, London, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire, Middlesex, Slough, Watford, Wembley, Uxbridge, Marlow, High Wycombe
Due to the nature of work undertaken at our client's site, incumbents of these positions are required to meet special nationality rules and therefore these vacancies are only open to sole British Citizens. Applicants who meet this criteria will also be required to undergo security clearance vetting, if not already security cleared to a minimum SC level.
This is a permanent position.
Electus Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Project Manager (Nuclear Construction)
£50000 - £70000 per annum + DOE + benefits
Senior Project Manager - Energy, Hamburg
€70000 - €80000 per annum