|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Contact Name:||Dan Young|
|Job Published:||March 13, 2018 15:49|
Are you an experienced Project Management professional with a track record of working with SaaS, Mobile or Digital Media Platforms? Want to join an established international brand looking to develop on their successful UK Market penetration? A chance to join a forward thinking and innovative tech solution in Paris.
Our client is a specialist digital content delivery platform in the entertainment, sports and media industries. As a market leader they work with their clients across technical, creative and strategic investments to ensure the biggest impact and returns across digital platforms. They have a great reputation and offer the opportunity to work with some of the world's most renown sports and entertainment brands across a number of locations in the US, EU and beyond.
Due to the success of the business expanding into the European market they require a Project Manager to join them in a client facing PM role working on delivery projects to some of Europe's best known Football Clubs. They will work across the business and be an essential cog to the development of quality digital products.
They will work closely with the client to ensure that problems and solutions are being offered throughout engagement, with the ability to drive both the client and internal teams to keep all delivery on track.
- Develop Project documentation and work with the project team(s) to execute on-going and agreed processes
- Plan and prioritise all deliverables and resources working across projects based on scope of work and project goals
- Monitor project risks and scope to foresee/identify potential issues and proactively identify solutions
- Identify needs that clients may not realise and ensure solutions are linked to objectives and future needs
- 5+ Years of project management experience, preferably working with SaaS or Digital Media Platforms
- Experience of working as a Client Facing PM, with understanding of commercial implications and developments
- Technical background with a Degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering preferred
- Project Management Qualifications or frameworks such as Prince2, Agile or SCRUM
- Understanding of development technologies and third party applications
- Ability to lead productive calls, identify decisions made, and clearly state action items
- Strong verbal, written, presentation, and interpersonal communication skills in German/English
How to Apply
Please contact Daniel Young or apply here. Daniel will then be in touch to discuss this role in more detail with you.
Electus Technology and Digital Solutions provides specialist recruitment solutions to the tech and digital industries. So you can also find me on LinkedIn just search Daniel Young to discuss other potential opportunities.
This role is a permanent position
Electus Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's