|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Location:||High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire|
|Salary:||£50000 - £55000 per annum + Excellent Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Adam King|
|Job Published:||June 28, 2018 17:53|
You will be given interesting and varying projects to lead in this technology-driven environment. You will also work with a strong support team and large external customers.
Below are some further details on the role. At the bottom of the page is where you can apply.
About the job:
They currently require the services of a Project Manager. This role includes:-
- Leading projects through their full life cycle
- Identifying and mitigating risks
- Leading and coordinating support staff
- Liaising with stakeholders, suppliers and subcontractors
- Monitoring project cost, time and quality against set parameters
- Experience managing full life cycle of projects
- Proven record in the Aerospace or Defence industry
- Customer facing
- Experience in product development / NPI
Apply through the link ASAP! This role will not be available long.
£50-55K + Flexible Working + Excellent Benefits
Keywords: programme, project, prince2, apmp, engineering, technical, defence, aerospace, accounting, quality, London, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire, Middlesex, Slough, Watford, Wembley, Uxbridge, Marlow, High Wycombe
Due to the nature of work undertaken at our client's site, incumbents of these positions are required to meet special nationality rules and therefore these vacancies are only open to sole British Citizens. Applicants who meet this criteria will also be required to undergo security clearance vetting, if not already security cleared to a minimum SC level.
This is a permanent position.
Electus Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's