|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Contact Name:||Adam King|
|Job Published:||June 28, 2018 17:56|
You will have the opportunity to work alongside leading thinkers in the industry at a company renowned for cutting edge technologies.
Benefits include 12% pension, bonus and flexible working.
Below are some further details on the role. At the bottom of the page is where you can apply.
About the job:
They currently require the services of a Project Manager. This role includes:-
- Working closely with the customers, building strong relationships
- Project delivery within agreed parameters
- Liaise daily with relevant functions in the company
- Supporting the bidding and business development teams
- Assisting the development of new products to meet customer needs
- Managing the budget of assigned projects
- Building relationships with key stakeholders
- Proven record of managing complex projects within Aerospace
- Experience in more than one project phase preferred
- A Project / Programme Management qualification (i.e. Prince 2, APMP, MSP)
Keywords: project, programme, engineering, manufacturing, defence, aerospace, aviation, new products, NPI, lifecycle
Due to the nature of work undertaken at our client's site, incumbents of these positions are required to meet special nationality rules and therefore these vacancies are only open to British Citizens. Applicants who meet this criteria will also be required to undergo security clearance vetting, if not already security cleared, to a minimum SC level.
This is a permanent position.
Electus Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Project Manager - Ministry of Defence
£30000 - £45000 per annum
£30000 - £60000 per annum + Bonuses
Environmental Project Engineer
Project Scheduler - Defence
£35000 - £45000 per annum