|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Salary:||£40000 - £55000 per annum + Car + Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Adam King|
|Job Published:||August 30, 2018 17:00|
Comes with salary + Car + Bonus.
This can be either a home-based or office-based role and involve travelling to client sites.
There is considerable growth in this business area and this role can offer various career development opportunities.
Below are some further details on the role. At the bottom of the page is where you can apply.
About the job:
The position of Project Manager includes:
- Managing projects from home / office as well as on client sites
- Project delivery and support
- Ensure installation and servicing adhere to health and safety guidelines
- Maintain project targets and deliverables
- Support business process improvement where required
- Building strong relationships with clients and key stakeholders
- Assist in analysis and mitigation of risks
- Support development of CDM and Health and Safety documents
- Experience in a site-based Engineering / Construction role
- Engineering qualification, preferably mechanical or electrical
- Experienced in project management in Engineering
- Experience of capital equipment installation would be advantageous
£40-55K (depending on experience)
Southern West England (home based)
This is a permanent position.
Electus Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Project Manager - Ministry of Defence
£30000 - £45000 per annum
£30000 - £60000 per annum + Bonuses
Project Scheduler - Defence
£35000 - £45000 per annum