|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Contact Name:||Adam King|
|Job Published:||September 10, 2018 16:24|
You will have the opportunity to work on varying, complex engineering projects. This is a client-facing position with distinct career development opportunities.
Below are some further details on the role. At the bottom of the page is where you can apply.
About the job:
They currently require the services of a Project Manager. This role includes:-
- Working closely with the customers, building strong relationships
- Project delivery within agreed parameters
- Liaise daily with relevant functions in the company
- Supporting the bidding and business development teams
- Managing the budget of assigned projects
- Building relationships with key stakeholders
- Experience managing projects within Engineering
- Commercial understanding and budget management
- Full lifecycle project management / product development
- Degree qualification preferred
Due to the nature of work undertaken at our client's site, incumbents of these positions are required to meet special nationality rules and therefore these vacancies are only open to British Citizens. Applicants who meet this criteria will also be required to undergo security clearance vetting, if not already security cleared, to a minimum SC level.
This is a permanent position.
Keywords: project, programme, engineering, manufacturing, defence, aerospace, aviation, rail, energy, power, nuclear, stafford, stoke, midlands, burton, rugeley, staffordshire, birmingham
Electus Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Project Manager - Ministry of Defence
£30000 - £45000 per annum
£30000 - £60000 per annum + Bonuses
Environmental Project Engineer
Project Scheduler - Defence
£35000 - £45000 per annum