|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Contact Name:||Adam King|
|Job Published:||June 21, 2017 15:33|
Employee experience is a key factor in management decisions and your career development is seen as an important part of company strategy. In addition to salary, there is an attractive corporate benefits package and interviews are only 1 stage.
Below are some further details on the role. At the bottom of the page is where you can apply.
About the job:
They currently require the services of a Project Manager. This role includes:-
- Working closely with the customer to ensure ultimate delivery satisfaction
- Managing project baselines and mitigation of potential risks
- Continual leadership of project team
- Liaising with stakeholders, suppliers and subcontractors
- Assist the Bid Team in customer discussions and negotiations
- Pursue potential new business opportunities through natural discussions with clients
- Does your experience include the management of complex engineering projects?
- Do you consider yourself good at risk management?
- A Project / Programme Management qualification would be highly advantageous
- Maybe you have good commercial and legal understanding?
Apply through the link ASAP! This role will not be available long.
Up to £45K salary plus benefits
Keywords: project, apmp, pmp, pmi, prince 2, engineering, programme, defence, aerospace, land, marine, prince2, apmp, Newport, Bristol, Cardiff, contract, mod
Due to the nature of work undertaken at our client's site, incumbents of these positions are required to meet special nationality rules and therefore these vacancies are only open to sole British Citizens. Applicants who meet this criteria will also be required to undergo security clearance vetting, if not already security cleared to a minimum SC level.
This is a permanent position.
Electus Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Engineering Project Manager
Littlehampton, West Sussex
£30000 - £45000 per annum + DOE + benefits
Project Manager Consultant
£30000 - £50000 per annum + Car Allowance + Bonus
Software Project Manager
£40000 - £45000 per annum + competitive benefits