|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Location:||High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire|
|Salary:||£40000 - £45000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Adam King|
|Job Published:||October 11, 2018 09:46|
You will have a strong engineering background and experience working in a fast-paced environment. Attitude is key in this role as it requires someone eager to develop professionally.
Below are some further details on the role. At the bottom of the page is where you can apply.
About the job:
They currently require the services of a Project Manager. This role includes:-
- Leading projects through their full life cycle
- Developing strong working relationships with clients
- Identifying and mitigating risks
- Leading and coordinating support staff
- Liaising with stakeholders, suppliers and subcontractors
- Monitoring project cost, time and quality against set parameters
- Experience managing projects in a highly regulated engineering industry
- Customer facing
- Engineering qualifications preferred
- APMP or Prince 2 would be advantageous
Keywords: programme, project, prince2, apmp, engineering, technical, defence, aerospace, London, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire, Middlesex, Slough, Watford, Marlow, High Wycombe
Due to the nature of work undertaken at our client's site, incumbents of these positions are required to meet special nationality rules and therefore these vacancies are only open to sole British Citizens. Applicants who meet this criteria will also be required to undergo security clearance vetting, if not already security cleared to a minimum SC level.
This is a permanent position.
Electus Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£350 - £400 per day
Project Manager Consultant
£40000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus
Information Systems Project Manager
Bolton, Greater Manchester
£40000 - £50000 per annum
High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
£45000 - £50000 per annum + Relocation and Bonus
£30000 - £50000 per annum