|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Contact Name:||Anna Bonczchowska|
|Job Published:||January 30, 2019 16:09|
The In Service Support Project Manager will be responsible for managing legacy customers, repair contracts and key work alongside the Procurement & Operations team. The successful candidate will lead and manage one or more projects to deliver the agreed scope within planned quality, time and cost parameters to satisfy the specified requirements and drive for customer and stakeholder satisfaction.
About the role:
· Deliver project to agreed time, cost and quality parameters.
· Direct motivate and provide leadership for the project team.
· Organise, coordinate and direct the project activities.
· Manage risks and issues proactively
· Ensure effective and open communication throughout the project team and with stakeholders.
· Lead the project teams planning efforts and Identify resource requirements based on agreed scope.
· Manage relationships with key customer personnel
· Manage and deliver the required product (s) for each project, phase or stage motivating the supply chain.
You will have the following experience:
· Technical project delivery - delivering similar projects - High profile projects with a strategic importance to the business
· Good understanding of repair processes and planning.
· Knowledge of aftermarket phase of lifecycle and micro processes that follow.
· Lifecycle Management
· Previous experience within a supply chain organisation.
· Experience of managing high profile projects of the same or similar functions and technology, with proven delivery track record.
· Strong knowledge of the functional disciplines and supply chain that require management.
· Knowledge and demonstrable experience of PPM techniques
· Goal orientation balancing task, team and individual needs to achieve the right outcomes
· Demonstrable PPM competences based on the PPM Level needed
Title: Project Manager
Location: Wimborne, Dorset + Infrequent Travel
Key Skills: Project Management, Technical, Repair processes, Project Lifecycle, Lifecycle Management, Supply Chain
If you are a good match then please apply with a CV to learn more about this truly fantastic opportunity to work for a market leader who has an enviable reputation.
Due to the nature of work undertaken at our client's site, incumbents of these positions are required to meet special nationality rules and therefore these vacancies are only open to sole British Citizens. Applicants who meet this criteria will also be required to undergo security clearance vetting, if not already security cleared to a minimum SC level.
Electus Recruitment Solutions provides specialist engineering and technical recruitment solutions to a number of high technology industries. We thank you for your interest in this vacancy. If you don't hear from us within 7 working days please presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. You are of course free to resubmit your CV/details in the future and we shall assess your suitability at that time.
This is a Permanent Role.
Electus Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Bournemouth, Dorset, S. W. England, England
Project Management Consultant - Defence
Andover, Hampshire, S. E. England, England
£30000 - £50000 per annum
Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, S. W. England, England
£50 - £55 per hour
Systems Engineer - Test and Qualification