|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Salary:||£35000 - £45000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Adam King|
|Job Published:||February 18, 2019 09:15|
You will be liaising with all company areas, managing interesting project within Operations.
This is a customer-facing role so strong communication skills are required.
Below are some further details on the role. At the bottom of the page is where you can apply.
About the job:
They currently require the services of a Project Manager. This role includes:-
- Leading projects through their full life cycle
- Developing strong working relationships with stakeholders
- Identifying and mitigating risks
- Liaising with stakeholders and suppliers
- Monitoring project cost, time and quality against set parameters
- Experience managing engineering projects
- Ability to develop strong relationships with clients
- Qualification in project management (Prince 2, APMP or similar)
£35-45K depending on experience
Keywords: programme, project, prince 2, apmp, engineering, technical, safety, electronic, aviation, software
Due to the nature of work undertaken at our client's site, incumbents of these positions are required to meet special nationality rules and therefore these vacancies are only open to sole British Citizens. Applicants who meet this criteria will also be required to undergo security clearance vetting, if not already security cleared to a minimum SC level.
This is a permanent position.
Electus Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Business & Project Manager
Project Manager - Defence
West London, London
£40000 - £55000 per annum
Junior Project Manager - Defence
£30000 - £40000 per annum
£35000 - £42000 per annum + Bens