|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Salary:||£35000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Adam King|
|Job Published:||January 21, 2020 13:12|
You will be specifying business requirements and delivering projects in the investments industry.
This is a permanent role.
Below are some further details on the role. At the bottom of the page is where you can apply.
About the job:
They currently require the services of a Project Manager. This role includes:-
- Identifying and specifying business requirements
- Leading projects to improve systems and processes
- Developing strong working relationships with stakeholders
- Identifying and mitigating risks
- Leading and coordinating support staff
- Experience managing multi-functional projects
- Implemented business strategy in a small to medium company (SME)
- Excellent customer-facing skills
- Experience specifying website or system requirements
£35K - £40K salary + plus
Keywords: programme, project, investment, financial services, business strategy
This is a permanent position.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's