|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Salary:||£50000 - £60000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Adam King|
|Job Published:||May 10, 2021 11:19|
You will be managing the full lifecycle of a variety of projects. This will include leadership and management of a diverse team.
You will hold a relevant project management qualification and be able to secure SC security clearance, if not already in place.
Below are some further details on the role. At the bottom of the page is where you can apply.
About the job:
They currently require the services of a Project Manager. This role includes:-
- Leading projects through their full life cycle
- Developing strong working relationships with stakeholders
- Identifying and mitigating risks
- Leadership and line management of your team
- Liaising with stakeholders, suppliers and subcontractors
- Monitoring project cost, time and quality against set parameters
- Experience managing projects in Defence
- Background in team leadership and direct line management
- APM / MSP or similar project or programme management qualification
- Ability to obtain SC level security clearance
Keywords: programme, project, prince2, apm pmq, msp, defence, maritime, naval, military, armed forces, Royal Navy, British Army, mod, ministry of defence, electronics, engineering
Due to the nature of work undertaken at our client's site, incumbents of these positions are required to meet special nationality rules and therefore these vacancies are only open to sole British Citizens. Applicants who meet this criteria will also be required to undergo security clearance vetting, if not already security cleared to a minimum SC level.
This is a permanent position.
Electus Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Up to £50 per hour
£40000 - £55000 per annum
Project Manager - Defence
£45000 - £55000 per annum
Project Manager - DV Cleared
£40000 - £75000 per annum
£38000 - £55000 per annum