|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Salary:||£40000 - £55000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Adam King|
|Job Published:||July 22, 2021 08:04|
This role can operate fully remotely, although some travelling to the office and client sites in Bristol and the surrounding areas will be expected on occasion.
You will have a background in the Defence industry and ability to obtain SC clearance, if not already cleared.
This is a permanent role based in Bristol.
Below are some further details on the role. At the bottom of the page is where you can apply.
About the job:
They currently require the services of a Project Manager. This role includes:-
- Leading projects through their full life cycle
- Developing strong working relationships with stakeholders
- Identifying and mitigating risks
- Leading and coordinating support staff
- Liaising with stakeholders, suppliers and subcontractors
- Monitoring project cost, time and quality against set parameters
- Experience managing projects in Defence
- Project management related qualification
- Ability to obtain SC level security clearance
Keywords: programme, project, prince2, apm pmq, defence, maritime, naval, military, armed forces, RAF, Royal Air Force, Royal Navy, British Army, consultant, consulting, consultancy, mod, ministry of defence, abbey wood, Bristol
Due to the nature of work undertaken at our client's site, incumbents of these positions are required to meet special nationality rules and therefore these vacancies are only open to sole British Citizens. Applicants who meet this criteria will also be required to undergo security clearance vetting, if not already security cleared to a minimum SC level.
This is a permanent position.
Electus Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Up to £50 per hour
£40000 - £55000 per annum
Project Manager - Defence
£45000 - £55000 per annum
Engineering Project Manager
Project Manager - DV Cleared
£40000 - £75000 per annum