|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Salary:||£530 - £560 per day|
|Contact Name:||Lauren Byrne|
|Job Published:||August 18, 2021 12:00|
Our client is looking for a Senior Project Manager to join their team on a contract basis. This contract is due to run until December 2021 and will be fully remote. You must hold significant E2E experience of ERP implementations to be eligible for this position.
· Business case - Work with other Dep leads within the wider cluster and support the development of the business case where appropriate
· Communications & Stakeholder Management - Identify and manage stakeholder relationships and ensure senior level support is in place. Manage internal and external relationships as appropriate
· Guidance - Ensure key process owners, SMEs and other impacted colleagues understand the process for ERP implementation and are supported accordingly.
· Resource Management - Secures appropriate resources and directs planning scheduling, resourcing of SOP project activity
· Risks & Issues - Oversee risk and issue management. Ensures mitigations are in place and resolved through negotiated agreement.
· Benefits realisation - Ensure realisation of benefits for customers through planning and designing and that project outputs meet programme requirements.
· Programme Performance & Controls - Maintain overall integrity and coherence of programme and governance framework to support each project. Plan programme assurance activities.
Essential Skills and Experience:
· Significant E2E experience of ERP implementations, with strong emphasis on process definition, testing, training and communications
· Demonstrable experience of managing large programme budgets/ finances (ideally over £10m)
· Experience of delivering digitally enabled business transformation/change programmes
· Experience of implementing data models and data governance in operational and corporate environment
· Formal PPM qualification
· Significant experience in dealing with and managing diverse and complex stakeholder groups - other regulators across government
· Pragmatic in approach, with experience of delivering at pace, in a changing environment with competing priorities
· Have experience of managing third party agile digital delivery partners and strong commercial management skills -
· Experience of using one or more agile delivery methodologies would be an advantage
Typical Qualifications & Professional Memberships:
Managing Successful Programmes Practitioner - Essential
Managing Successful Programmes Advanced Practitioner
APM Registered Project Professional
Agile Methodologies (including SAFe)
Duration: 4 months
Keywords: project management, ERP, E2E, end to end, ERP implementations, government, data models, data governance, Electus Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.