Project Manager - Civil Nuclear
|Job Title:||Project Manager - Civil Nuclear|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£40000 - £60000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Adam King|
|Job Published:||May 03, 2019 14:49|
You will be managing commercial, business winning projects in the Civil Nuclear sector.
This role is working for a management consultancy and can be based in either Manchester or Glasgow.
Below are some further details on the role. At the bottom of the page is where you can apply.
About the job:
They currently require the services of a Project Manager. This role includes:-
- Working closely with clients on business winning projects
- Project creation, development and delivery
- Senior stakeholder management
- Supporting the growth of the P3M Consultancy Practice
- Experience of working in a commercial, business winning environment
- Background in Civil Nuclear
- Strong project management ability
- Preferably a project management qualification (APMP, Prince 2, MSP)
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
£40-60K depending on experience
Greater Manchester or Glasgow
Keywords: project management, programme, project, prince2, apmp, engineering, technical, defence, nuclear, energy, portfolio, PPM, P3M, sales, bids, bidding, business development, business winning.
Due to the nature of work undertaken at our client's site, incumbents of these positions are required to meet special nationality rules and therefore these vacancies are only open to British Citizens. Applicants who meet this criteria will also be required to undergo security clearance vetting, if not already security cleared to a minimum SC level.
This is a permanent position.
Electus Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£40000 - £50000 per annum + 8% pension, healthcare, dental, bonuses
Project Manager - Defence
£35000 - £50000 per annum
Principal EMC Project Engineer
P6 Project Planner - Defence
£40000 - £50000 per annum
£40000 - £50000 per annum + Bens