Project Manager - Defence
|Job Title:||Project Manager - Defence|
|Salary:||£30000 - £60000 per annum + Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Adam King|
|Job Published:||September 18, 2018 12:00|
You will have a strong Defence background and experience working with the Ministry of Defence.
This is a permanent role, working for a management consultancy.
Below are some further details on the role. At the bottom of the page is where you can apply.
About the job:
They currently require the services of a Project Manager. This role includes:-
- Leading projects through their full life cycle
- Developing strong working relationships with stakeholders
- Identifying and mitigating risks
- Leading and coordinating support staff (for more senior level role)
- Liaising with stakeholders, suppliers and subcontractors
- Monitoring project cost, time and quality against set parameters
- Experience managing projects in the Defence industry
- Experience working with or within Ministry of Defence
- Customer facing
- Engineering degree preferred
- APMP or Prince 2 would be highly advantageous
Keywords: programme, project, prince2, apmp, engineering, technical, defence, aerospace, consultant, consulting, consultancy
Due to the nature of work undertaken at our client's site, incumbents of these positions are required to meet special nationality rules and therefore these vacancies are only open to sole British Citizens. Applicants who meet this criteria will also be required to undergo security clearance vetting, if not already security cleared to a minimum SC level.
This is a permanent position.
Electus Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£50000 - £55000 per annum + Flexi Work
High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
£40000 - £45000 per annum
Technical Project Manager
Project Manager - Engineering
£30000 - £60000 per annum