Project Manager - Defence
|Job Title:||Project Manager - Defence|
|Salary:||£30000 - £50000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Adam King|
|Job Published:||December 11, 2019 13:32|
You will have a strong background in the Defence industry or Armed Forces, preferably with some experience working with MOD.
This is a permanent role based in Bristol.
Below are some further details on the role. At the bottom of the page is where you can apply.
About the job:
They currently require the services of a Project Manager. This role includes:-
- Leading projects through their full life cycle
- Developing strong working relationships with stakeholders
- Identifying and mitigating risks
- Leading and coordinating support staff
- Liaising with stakeholders, suppliers and subcontractors
- Monitoring project cost, time and quality against set parameters
- Experience managing projects in Defence or Armed Forces
- Some experience working in or with Ministry of Defence preferred
- Project management qualification (APM or Prince 2) would be an advantage
- Project definition and project management planning
- Ability to achieve security clearance to SC level
Keywords: programme, project, prince2, apm pmq, defence, aerospace, maritime, naval, military, armed forces, RAF, Royal Air Force, Royal Navy, British Army, consultant, consulting, consultancy, mod, ministry of defence, abbey wood, ISS Corsham, Bristol
Due to the nature of work undertaken at our client's site, incumbents of these positions are required to meet special nationality rules and therefore these vacancies are only open to sole British Citizens. Applicants who meet this criteria will also be required to undergo security clearance vetting, if not already security cleared to a minimum SC level.
This is a permanent position.
Electus Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's