Project Manager - Defence
|Job Title:||Project Manager - Defence|
|Location:||West London, London|
|Salary:||£40000 - £55000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Adam King|
|Job Published:||January 03, 2020 10:38|
You will be delivering key projects to clients within this technologically advanced business. Career development opportunities are extensive and skills advancement training and qualifications are readily available.
Defence experience and sole British nationality are essential for this role.
Below are some further details on the role. At the bottom of the page is where you can apply.
About the job:
They currently require the services of a Project Manager. This role includes:-
- Lead multi-disciplinary projects throughout lifecycle
- Accurately forecasting project cost, cash & resource demands
- Build and maintain excellent internal and external customer relationships
- Create, maintain and communicate project plans and technical documents
- Identify and manage project related risks to minimise their impact
- Contribute ideas towards continuous improvement of programme strategy
- Ensure that subcontract activities are managed effectively
- Ensure adherence to company policies and procedures
- Engineering Project Management
- Defence industry background
- Experience in a product development environment
- Project management qualification
- Sole British nationality
Apply through the link ASAP! This role will not be available long.
Key Skills: project, programme, prince 2, apmp, engineer, engineering, defence, aerospace, risk, West London, Middlesex, uxbridge, ealing, slough, harrow, Wembley, brentford, High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, Marlow, Maidenhead
Due to the nature of work undertaken at our client's site, incumbents of these positions are required to meet special nationality rules and therefore these vacancies are only open to sole British Citizens. Applicants who meet this criteria will also be required to undergo security clearance vetting, if not already security cleared to a minimum SC level.
This is a permanent position.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's