Project Manager - Defence
|Job Title:||Project Manager - Defence|
|Salary:||£35000 - £48000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Adam King|
|Job Published:||August 10, 2020 17:31|
During this time, work will likely be based from home if possible. However, you will need to live within commutable distance of Bristol.
You will have a background in the Defence industry, preferably with some experience working with MOD. You will also have full APM PMQ qualification.
This is a permanent role based in Bristol.
Below are some further details on the role. At the bottom of the page is where you can apply.
About the job:
They currently require the services of a Project Manager. This role includes:-
- Leading projects through their full life cycle
- Developing strong working relationships with stakeholders
- Identifying and mitigating risks
- Leading and coordinating support staff
- Liaising with stakeholders, suppliers and subcontractors
- Monitoring project cost, time and quality against set parameters
- Experience managing projects in Defence
- Some experience working in or with Ministry of Defence preferred
- APM PMQ qualification essential
- Current and active SC level security clearance
Keywords: programme, project, prince2, apm pmq, defence, maritime, naval, military, armed forces, RAF, Royal Air Force, Royal Navy, British Army, consultant, consulting, consultancy, mod, ministry of defence, abbey wood, Bristol
Due to the nature of work undertaken at our client's site, incumbents of these positions are required to meet special nationality rules and therefore these vacancies are only open to sole British Citizens. Applicants who meet this criteria will also be required to undergo security clearance vetting, if not already security cleared to a minimum SC level.
This is a permanent position.
Electus Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Junior Project Manager - Defence
£30000 - £40000 per annum
£50000 - £60000 per annum
£40000 - £58000 per annum + Excellent Benefits Package
Senior Project Manager
£50000 - £60000 per annum + Excellent Benefits Package + High Bonus
Senior Project Manager
City of London, London
£60000 - £75000 per annum