Project Manager - DV Cleared
|Job Title:||Project Manager - DV Cleared|
|Salary:||£50000 - £80000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Adam King|
|Job Published:||October 04, 2021 06:30|
This requires current, high level security clearance (UKIC or DV) for defence or national security.
You have the opportunity to progress through the organisation, work with various clients and act as a mentor for junior members of the team.
Below are some further details on the role. At the bottom of the page is where you can apply.
About the job:
They currently require the services of a DV Cleared Project Manager. This role includes:-
- Delivery of high quality projects to customer satisfaction
- Work closely with technical teams
- Build and maintain excellent internal and external customer relationships
- Manage project expectations and provide excellent stakeholder management
- Maintain risk register of programme threats and opportunities
- Manage project resources
- Control financial forecast and review project finances regularly
- Experience: Project Management, planning, controls, risk or project support
- Qualifications: Project management - Prince 2, APM, MSP
- Clearance: DV Cleared (UKIC or MOD DV)
Apply through the link ASAP! This role will not be available long.
DV Cleared Project Manager
Cheltenham / Bristol
£50-80K salary depending on experience
Key Skills: project, programme, apm, cyber security, government communications, national security, business intelligence, software, hardware, agile, waterfall, ukic, gchq, cheltenham, bristol, project controls, planner, planning
Due to the nature of work undertaken at our client's site, incumbents of these positions are required to meet special nationality rules and therefore these vacancies are only open to sole British Citizens. Applicants who meet this criteria will also be required to undergo security clearance vetting, if not already security cleared to a minimum DV+ / UKIC level.
This is a permanent position.
Electus Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's