Project Manager - Engineering
|Job Title:||Project Manager - Engineering|
|Salary:||£30000 - £60000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Adam King|
|Job Published:||October 11, 2018 08:50|
Your skills in stakeholder engagement and delivery of engineering projects will be of great interest. There are various career development pathways and continuous skills improvement options available.
This is a permanent role, working for a management consultancy.
Below are some further details on the role. At the bottom of the page is where you can apply.
About the job:
They currently require the services of a Project Manager. This role includes:-
- Leading projects through their full life cycle
- Developing strong working relationships with stakeholders
- Identifying and mitigating risks
- Leading and coordinating support staff
- Liaising with stakeholders, suppliers and subcontractors
- Monitoring project cost, time and quality against set parameters
- Experience managing projects in Engineering and/or Defence
- Customer facing
- Engineering background preferred
- APMP or Prince 2 would be highly advantageous
Keywords: programme, project, prince2, apmp, engineering, technical, defence, aerospace, consultant, consulting, consultancy
Due to the nature of work undertaken at our client's site, incumbents of these positions are required to meet special nationality rules and therefore these vacancies are only open to sole British Citizens. Applicants who meet this criteria will also be required to undergo security clearance vetting, if not already security cleared to a minimum SC level.
This is a permanent position.
Electus Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Supply Chain Engineering Manager
£45000 - £55000 per annum
Project Manager - Ministry of Defence
£30000 - £45000 per annum
Functional Team Lead - Mechanical Engineering
£30000 - £60000 per annum + Bonuses
Environmental Project Engineer