Project Manager - Ministry of Defence
|Job Title:||Project Manager - Ministry of Defence|
|Salary:||£30000 - £50000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Adam King|
|Job Published:||January 29, 2019 14:03|
You will have a strong Defence background and some experience working in or with the MoD.
This is a permanent role, working for a management consultancy.
Below are some further details on the role. At the bottom of the page is where you can apply.
About the job:
They currently require the services of a Project Manager. This role includes:-
- Leading projects through their full life cycle
- Developing strong working relationships with stakeholders
- Identifying and mitigating risks
- Leading and coordinating support staff
- Liaising with stakeholders, suppliers and subcontractors
- Monitoring project cost, time and quality against set parameters
- Experience managing projects in the Defence industry
- Some experience working in or with Ministry of Defence
- Understanding of business cases
- Project definition and project management planning
- Current security clearance to SC level.
Keywords: programme, project, prince2, apmp, engineering, technical, defence, aerospace, maritime, naval, consultant, consulting, consultancy, mod, ministry of defence, abbey wood
Due to the nature of work undertaken at our client's site, incumbents of these positions are required to meet special nationality rules and therefore these vacancies are only open to sole British Citizens. Applicants who meet this criteria will also be required to undergo security clearance vetting, if not already security cleared to a minimum SC level.
This is a permanent position.
Electus Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£350 - £400 per day
Project Manager Consultant
£40000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus
Project Manager - Power Distribution
South London, London
£60000 - £70000 per annum
High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
£45000 - £50000 per annum + Relocation and Bonus
£30000 - £50000 per annum