Project Manager - Nuclear
|Job Title:||Project Manager - Nuclear|
|Salary:||£50000 - £80000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Adam King|
|Job Published:||December 11, 2019 13:36|
You will be given a transparent career pathway plus excellent training and development opportunities.
This is a permanent role, based in Bristol.
Below are some further details on the role. At the bottom of the page is where you can apply.
About the job:
They currently require the services of a Project Manager. This role includes:-
- Working with clients in the Civil Nuclear industry
- Project creation, development and delivery
- Senior stakeholder management
- Supporting the growth of their Project Management Practice
- Background in Civil Nuclear
- Strong understanding and experience of the project management lifecycle
- Degree qualified, preferably in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
£50-80K depending on experience
Keywords: project management, programme, project, prince2, apmp, engineering, technical, civil nuclear, energy, portfolio, PPM, P3M, chemistry, chemical.
Due to the nature of work undertaken at our client's site, incumbents of these positions are required to meet special nationality rules and therefore these vacancies are only open to British Citizens. Applicants who meet this criteria will also be required to undergo security clearance vetting, if not already security cleared to a minimum SC level.
This is a permanent position.
Electus Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's