Project Manager - Power Distribution
|Job Title:||Project Manager - Power Distribution|
|Location:||South London, London|
|Salary:||£60000 - £70000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Adam King|
|Job Published:||June 20, 2019 15:39|
You will be managing high value commercial projects, working closely with clients in a fast-paced office environment.
Below are some further details on the role. At the bottom of the page is where you can apply.
About the job:
They currently require the services of a Project Manager. This role includes:-
- Lead multi-disciplinary high value projects
- Accurately forecasting project cost, cash & resource demands
- Build and maintain excellent customer relationships
- Identify and manage project related risks
- Contribute ideas towards continuous improvement
- Identify and manage project change
- Ensure adherence to company policies and procedures
- Project Management in substations / power distribution
- Experience of high value commercial projects
- Understanding of National Grid preferred
Apply through the link ASAP! This role will not be available long.
£60-70K basic salary + 12% company contribution to pension
Key Skills: project, programme, prince 2, apmp, msp, substation, power distribution, national grid, south london, Bromley, Croydon, Surrey, Sutton, Epsom
This is a permanent position.
Electus Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£40000 - £50000 per annum + 8% pension, healthcare, dental, bonuses
Project Manager - Defence
£35000 - £50000 per annum
Project Controls Manager - Defence
£35000 - £50000 per annum + Bonuses, healthcare, dental
P6 Project Planner - Defence
£40000 - £50000 per annum