Project Manager - Power Distribution
|Job Title:||Project Manager - Power Distribution|
|Location:||South London, London|
|Salary:||£60000 - £70000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Adam King|
|Job Published:||June 20, 2019 15:39|
You will be managing high value commercial projects, working closely with clients in a fast-paced office environment.
Below are some further details on the role. At the bottom of the page is where you can apply.
About the job:
They currently require the services of a Project Manager. This role includes:-
- Lead multi-disciplinary high value projects
- Accurately forecasting project cost, cash & resource demands
- Build and maintain excellent customer relationships
- Identify and manage project related risks
- Contribute ideas towards continuous improvement
- Identify and manage project change
- Ensure adherence to company policies and procedures
- Project Management in substations / power distribution
- Experience of high value commercial projects
- Understanding of National Grid preferred
Apply through the link ASAP! This role will not be available long.
£60-70K basic salary + 12% company contribution to pension
Key Skills: project, programme, prince 2, apmp, msp, substation, power distribution, national grid, south london, Bromley, Croydon, Surrey, Sutton, Epsom
This is a permanent position.
Electus Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.