Project Manager Quality and Assurance
|Job Title:||Project Manager Quality and Assurance|
|Salary:||£350 - £400 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Neil Tovey|
|Job Published:||August 13, 2018 17:36|
My client is a world leader in the integration of cutting-edge defence and security systems for military, government and civil customers. The company prides themselves on a culture of innovation and team work which helps them to succeed.
My client is looking for a Project Manager Quality and Assurance to report to the Programme Manager and Mission Systems Business Unit Senior Quality Manager and be responsible for implementing Quality Strategy and monitoring, analysing and improving all aspects of Quality Assurance. Making decisions and recommending courses of action that will directly impact on overall success.
The position requires an individual capable of forging working relationships and collaborative working and ensuring that programmes and customer requirements are achieved. The role also covers the management and continuous improvement of the BMS and working collaboratively with the Authority and Customer Friend to achieve a position where the Business Management System is capable of attaining certification to ISO9001:2015 at the end of the contract. The job will involve;
* Establish a framework for the JPO Quality System and build a structure within the JPO System
* Provide guidance / templates to each PM for the collation of draft procedures
* Implement JPO Quality System and develop review process
* Support ongoing quality improvements to optimise operating model
* Ensure all artefacts are produced to Quality standard to be used on the BMS
* Plan and implement a schedule of internal programme audits based on risk/concerns at agreed points in the programme life cycle
* Undertake analysis of non-conformances to establish trends, root cause analysis and appropriate improvement opportunities
* Undertake audits to ensure maturity to P3M level 3 acceptance as part of Knowledge Transfer activities
* Attendance at Review Meetings both internal and external
* Review key project documentation and comment accordingly
* Ensure any Quality owned risks are reviewed and the necessary actions are taken to mitigate the risk
* Programme Increment (PI) Planning
* System Demo of ARTs
* Daily Scrum reviews
To be suitable for the Project Manager Quality and Assurance role you will need experience of working in a programme management and development environment using Agile methodology along with an HND/Degree (or equivalent) in an Engineering/Quality discipline and be able to demonstrate significant experience as a Quality Manager/Engineer/Quality Systems Manager/Auditor. You will ideally be a Chartered member of the Chartered Quality Institute (MCQI CQP) and Lead Assessor qualified. You will need excellent knowledge of ISO9001 and associated standards, and experience of working across/through all levels of organisation.
oProject Manager Quality and Assurance
o£350 - £400
Quality, Audit, Project Manager, Internal Audit, External Audit, ISO9001, Defence, Military, non-conformance, subcontractors, QMS, BMS
Due to the nature of work undertaken at our client's site, incumbents of these positions are required to meet special nationality rules and therefore these vacancies are only open to sole British Citizens. Applicants who meet this criteria will also be required to undergo security clearance vetting, if not already security cleared to a minimum SC level
Electus Recruitment Solutions provides specialist engineering and technical recruitment solutions to a number of high technology industries. We thank you for your interest in this vacancy. If you don't hear from us within 7 working days please presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. You are of course free to resubmit your CV/details in the future and we shall assess your suitability at that time.
This role is a contract position
Electus Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£50000 - £55000 per annum + Flexi Work
High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
£40000 - £45000 per annum
Project Manager - Engineering
£38000 - £55000 per annum
Project Manager - Ministry of Defence
£30000 - £50000 per annum
Supplier Quality Technician